Graham works with hundreds of professional Sign Language Interpreters who possess diverse experience and credentials, including National and State Certifications, Educational and Legal Certifications, as well as Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDIs), and Tactile Interpreters.
Graham Interpreters abide by the standards and guidelines as set forth by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) and other certifying agencies, and always observe the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct (CPC), which is based upon the following 7 tenets:
- Interpreters adhere to standards of confidential communication.
- Interpreters possess the professional skills and knowledge required for the specific interpreting situation.
- Interpreters conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the specific interpreting situation.
- Interpreters demonstrate respect for consumers.
- Interpreters demonstrate respect for colleagues, interns, and students of the profession.
- Interpreters maintain ethical business practices.
- Interpreters engage in professional development.