Graham makes every effort to set up our interpreters for success. Our screening process to join Graham is straightforward, and our team is dedicated to responding quickly to address interpreter needs. Graham deeply values the skills and professionalism of our talented interpreters across the country.
Why interpret with Graham?
- Communication with Schedulers via text, phone, or email any time you need – never be left alone while on an assignment.
- Graham will advocate on your behalf before, during, and following assignments. We require clients to provide prep materials ahead of time when possible.
- Graham offers Direct Deposit of payment within 21 days of assignment completion.
- Graham follows the industry standard of 2-hour minimum payment for every assignment.
- Graham employs a user-friendly online Scheduling System which allows for greater access to assignments, and efficient confirmations and invoicing.
- Graham also employs VRI interpreters who provide ASL interpreting remotely using videoconferencing tools.
Interpreters can work in a variety of settings
- Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Staff, Legal, and Board Meetings as well as Town Halls
- Workshops and Training Seminars
- Job Interviews and Orientations
- Mental Health Appointments
- Ceremonies and Awards Shows
- Recreational Classes
- Performances and Concerts
- Physical and Behavioral Therapy
- Doctor Appointments
- Employee Shadowing
- Conferences, Career Fairs, and more
Onboarding with Graham – ASL Interpreters
- Submit your online Application
- Schedule a 10-15 minute introductory voice call with our Interpreter Recruitment Department
- Complete your Graham Screening
Onboarding with Graham – Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDIs)
- Email your resume and Certification(s) to email@example.com
- Receive an email with the next steps