Interested in serving as an Interpreter, CART professional, or other communication access specialist with Graham? Our team makes every effort to set up our professionals for success. Our Interpreter screening process to join Graham is straightforward, and we respond quickly to address your needs. Graham deeply values the skills and time of our talented professionals across the country.
Already interpreting professionally but interested in using Graham’s Ask the Expert program? This resource connects an interpreter virtually with a language and content expert aligned with their confirmed Graham assignment. Read more about this beneficial program below.
Watch this space for new resources for communication professionals as we expand our offerings!
Why interpret with Graham?
- Communication with Schedulers via text, phone, or email any time you need – never be left alone while on an assignment.
- Graham will advocate on your behalf before, during, and following assignments. We require clients to provide prep materials ahead of time when possible.
- Graham offers Direct Deposit of payment within 21 days of assignment completion.
- Graham follows the industry standard of 2-hour minimum payment for every assignment.
- Graham employs a user-friendly online Scheduling System which allows for greater access to assignments, and efficient confirmations and invoicing.
- Graham also employs VRI interpreters who provide ASL interpreting remotely using videoconferencing tools.
Interpreters can work in a variety of settings
- Pre-school, Elementary, Secondary and Post-Secondary Education
- Staff, Legal, and Board Meetings as well as Town Halls
- Workshops and Training Seminars
- Job Interviews and Orientations
- Mental Health Appointments
- Ceremonies and Awards Shows
- Recreational Classes
- Performances and Concerts
- Physical and Behavioral Therapy
- Doctor Appointments
- Employee Shadowing
- Conferences, Career Fairs, and more
Ask the Expert
Graham’s Ask the Expert program connects an interpreter virtually with a language and content expert aligned with their confirmed Graham assignment. This virtual meeting will allow interpreters to gain clarification on concepts, sign choices, or setting considerations for upcoming or preceding assignments with Graham.
Interpreters are offered 1 complimentary session per month with one of Graham’s experts, as long as they have at least 1 confirmed assignment on our schedule within the same calendar month. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A SESSION
Onboarding with Graham – ASL Interpreters
- Submit your online Application
- Schedule a 10-15 minute introductory voice call with our Interpreter Recruitment Department
- Complete your Graham Screening
Onboarding with Graham – Certified Deaf Interpreters (CDIs)
- Email your resume and Certification(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive an email with the next steps